The Team That Reviews, Rehabilitates and Restores
Physical injuries should be left to the professional healers. Knowing exactly the right approach to healing your injury and returning you to the best possible state of wellness needs to be in the hands of the professionals at Sports Injury and Wellness Centre.
The Three R's 'Review Injury' - 'Rehabilitate' - 'Restore Movement'
Diagnosis disorders and provide treatment. Chiropractic manipulation's prime goal is to improve movement while reducing pain.
Requiring both medical and scientific education utilizing orthopedic testing and treatment for the optimum repair and rehab of injuries.
The practice of therapeutic treatment manipulating needles for pain relief and stimulating the neurotransmitters that release endorphins relieving pain.
A breakthrough in shockwave therapy treatments. Musculoskeletal or limited ability shockwave therapy may be the solution to your muscular pain. It is noninvasive, pain-free with possible minor discomfort while receiving the treatment resulting in no pain at all after treatment. Have your physician review your specific situation to see if this could be the solution to your nerve/muscle pain.
Schedule Your Appointment Here
Recent Blog Posts
- Popular Myths About Osteopathy
- Lead a Happy, Healthier Life with Nutritional Counseling
- Want To Live Pain Free? In This Hectic Life, Try Osteopathy
- 5 Easy Ways to Manage Stress
- Strengthen your Immune System with Acupuncture
- The Benefits of Nutritional Counseling
- The Benefits of Therapeutic Sports Massage
- Learning the Benefits of Chiropractic Therapy
- Sprains and Strain: Two Common Sports Injuries
- Significant Improvements in Knee Osteoarthritis Condition Reported after Acupuncture