Non-invasive alternative to prescription or over the counter medication with no reported side effects.
Scientifically suggested for pain relief and treatment of rheumatic arthritis, arthritis and osteoarthritis.
Also relieves many acute and chronic conditions, migraines, headaches, back pain, sports injuries, and hard to heal wounds.
Low level laser light waves penetrate deeply into the skin with both anti- inflammatory and immunosuppressive effects.
Low level laser therapy provides:
- Physiological Effects or Benefits
- Bio-stimulation, improved metabolism, increase of cell metabolism
- Improved blood circulation
- Analgesic effect (Decrease Pain)
- Anti-inflammatory and anti edematous effect
- Stimulation of wound healing
More Resources: Low level laser therapy