Non-invasive alternative to prescription or over the counter medication with no reported side effects.
How Does Low Level Laser Therapy Work?
Low level lasers supply energy to the body in the form of non-thermal photons of light. Light waves in the near infrared ranges penetrate the skin deepest of all waves in the visible spectrum.
Scientifically suggested for pain relief and treatment of rheumatic arthritis, arthritis and osteoarthritis.
Also relieves many acute and chronic conditions, migraines, headaches, back pain, sports injuries, and hard to heal wounds.
Low level laser light waves penetrate deeply into the skin with both anti- inflammatory and immunosuppressive effects.
Low level laser therapy provides:
- Physiological Effects or Benefits
- Bio-stimulation, improved metabolism, increase of cell metabolism
- Improved blood circulation
- Analgesic effect (Decrease Pain)
- Anti-inflammatory and anti edematous effect
- Stimulation of wound healing
More Resources: Low level laser therapy
Chiropractors assess disorders related to the spine, nervous system, and joints of the extremities and provide a diagnosis and treatment of these disorders. The primary goal of chiropractic manipulation, also referred to as adjustment, is to treat areas of decreased movement in the joints, thereby reducing pain and increasing joint function and improve overall health. Chiropractors also prescribe exercise programs and provide nutritional advice.
Acupuncture is the procedure of inserting and manipulating needles into various points on the body to relieve pain or for therapeutic purposes.
How acupuncture helps:
- Stimulates the release of pain-relieving endorphins
- Influences the release of neurotransmitters, substances that transmit nerve impulses to the brain
- Influences the autonomic nervous system
- Stimulates circulation
- Influences the electrical currents of the body
Conditions treated by acupuncture:
- Migraines and tension headaches
- Common cold
- Addictions (smoking, etc.)
- Trigeminal neuralgia
- Meniere’s disease
- Tennis elbow
- Menstrual cramps
- Lower back pain
Active Release Technique (ART) is a patented, state of the art soft tissue system/movement based massage technique that treats problems with muscles, tendons, ligaments, fascia and nerves. Headaches, back pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, shin splints, shoulder pain, sciatica, plantar fasciitis, knee problems, and tennis elbow are just a few of the many conditions that can be resolved quickly and permanently with ART. These conditions all have one important thing in common: they are often a result of overused muscles.